To File a Police Report:
An officer will be happy to meet with you and walk you through the process.
Please come to the station at 965 Hemphill Avenue NW, Atlanta (on the corner of 10th & Hemphill).
Click Here for a campus map
To Submit a Crime Tip:
To report an incident that recently occurred or is about to occur on the Georgia Tech campus, please call the Georgia Tech Police Department at 404-894-2500, immediately.
If the incident occurred off campus, contact the police department in that jurisdiction, or call 911.
To submit a non-urgent crime tip to GTPD:
- Call 404-894-2500, or
- Email email@example.com or
- Stop by the station at 965 Hemphill Avenue NW
- Use the LiveSafe app.
When submitting crime tips, it is helpful for us to receive as much of the following information as you know:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, if known.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description or the direction that the suspects were headed