To File a Police Report:
An officer will be happy to meet with you and walk you through the process.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm, please come to the station at 965 Hemphill Avenue NW, Atlanta (on the corner of 10th & Hemphill). Outside these hours, please go to 879 Hemphill Avenue NW, Atlanta (on the corner of Hemphill and Ferst).
Click Here for a campus map
To Submit a Crime Tip:
To report an incident that recently occurred or is about to occur on the Georgia Tech campus, please call the Georgia Tech Police Department at 404-894-2500, immediately.
If the incident occurred off campus, contact the police department in that jurisdiction, or call 911.
To submit a non-urgent crime tip to GTPD:
- Call 404-894-2500, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Stop by the station at 965 Hemphill Avenue NW (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm); outside this time frame, please stop by 879 Hemphill Avenue NW.
- Use the LiveSafe app.
When submitting crime tips, it is helpful for us to receive as much of the following information as you know:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, if known.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description or the direction that the suspects were headed